Saturday, June 15, 2013

Birth Takes a Khardashian

According to press reports, reality star Kim Khardashian, after what seems for her (and certainly for many of us!) was an agonizing pregnancy, finally gave birth to...a human as far as we can tell. A human female. The bundle of joy comes five weeks early to the relief of those of us who have had to be subjected to the endless photos of the expectant Kim in all manner of fashion disasters. I will not be posting those here in this space, nor will I link to them. My eyes can only take so much. I imagine so can yours, dear readers. Leaving aside the artistic aspects of pregnant female celebrities (which I've discussed here before), the father of this little girl is Kanye West who probably should not be, shall we say, "replenishing the earth". Now, I leave you to ponder what kind of maternal instinct Ms. Kardashian will have and will it trump her instinct for gratuitous self-promotion and prompt her to leave us all alone for a while. We can only hope. God knows we've endured enough.

On a comforting note, at least Beyonce isn't knocked up again. Turns out the rumors were wrong and so was I. That's comforting.


More Later

KCD

No comments:

Post a Comment