Friday, August 8, 2014

In Between Doses of "Maladjusted"

This was shared with me by a good friend, although his version was about a minute shorter. It fits into the Maladjusted category of Stupid Human Tricks. Or, as I like to call it, "bescreweded-ness". And no, that's NOT A WORD. I made it up. Don't go looking for it.

I'm not adding anything to mention that this is by no means high art. It won't rewire your brain (but then, neither will hearing "Happy" 10 million times; of course I could be wrong.) or make your unborn zygote smarter. But you might find yourself laughing pretty hard.

I just curate this stuff, folks.  Enjoy.




Actually, "Happy" is a catchy little tune. Just not sure I want that particular neural pathway forged in my brain.

More later

KCD

Visit www.theworkofart.net

No comments:

Post a Comment