Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I should take time to mention that there are a couple of things that are different around here. Namely, the name change. Going forward, this space will be known as artWork Chronicles. It's a take off from a title of an old movie, "The Martian Chronicles". I believe it featured Rock Hudson and Farrah Fawcett in what looked like surprisingly good production values for the time, which was perhaps 1980. Wow. That was 30 years ago. It can't be a good thing if I'm saying "30 years ago". I aint that old. Am I? Anyway, the title also seemed better and more fitting than the title of Norman Rockwell's old book, "My Adventures as an Illustrator", which was given to me for my birthday...15 years ago. I think.

Oh boy.
Where's the Geritol?
Oh...that doesn't exist anymore does it?
And almost nobody remembers it. The fact that I do...does not bode well.
All right. I'm gonna go rest my weary bones.

KCD

No comments:

Post a Comment