Monday, February 8, 2010

More Technical Difficulties

Because this is a blog about art work, it makes sense that you should be able to see mine and link to it. You know, in case you want to, possibly LOOK at it or, well, BUY SOME. But there were glitches in loading a slideshow to give you a sense of what I'm doing. As soon as those are worked out, I'll have REAL LIVE ART to show you. Meanwhile, you can check out http://ourbliss.imagekind.com and take a look at our just completed Seasons series. This is imagery inspired in part by Alphonse Mucha. He attempted a rendering of the seasons which I was privileged to see at the Worcester Art Museum some years ago. If I can find the link to more of his work, particularly that piece, I'll post it here. Our series also features poetry by Barbara Randall, an English professor, poet, writer, and my partner and soulmate. The combination of her words and my art has proven to be very moving for people who've seen it. Enjoy! And if you like it, share the link with your friends and by all means, BUY SOME. Imagekind is owned by Cafe Press. They are an on-demand printer and they provide a selection of mats, frames, and even custom papers to really do the work justice.

So ends the shameless plug for today. As soon as I resolve some of these technical issues, I'll be able to have links or a slideshow here. Until next time.

KCD

No comments:

Post a Comment